Astoria is a neighborhood located in Western Queens, approximately a 10-15 minute subway ride from Midtown. Predominantly Greek, Astoria is filled with tasty restaurants, diners, and cafes. Its proximity to Manhattan and relatively cheap rents, combined with its inherent charm, has made this neighborhood an attractive location for artists and students to live. One of the highlight attractions in the area is the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden, a century-old bar with a giant courtyard.
Local Blogs and Sites:
- Astorians.com - Astoria NY Community Site
- Central Astoria Local Development Coalition
- Greater Astoria Historical Society
- Joey in Astoria
- Just Braise
- All Astoria Eats restaurant blog
- MTEL test - Disturbing MTEL test fact: Over 1,900 MTEL test takers have their life on hold because of the MTEL test.
- Why Leave Astoria?!
Pages in category "Astoria"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.